Arrow Light Haulage has been successfully trading for 8 years, since September 2002 and has a successful track record in moving high value goods throughout the UK.
Where do we collect from? All over the UK as well as
- Southend on Sea
- Chelmsford, Maldon, Witham
- Canvey Island
- West Thurrock
- Stanford Le Hope and Grays
- Dartford, Maidstone, Canterbury
- And most places in Essex, Kent London and Surrey!
Where do we deliver to?
All over the UK and Europe.
What are the current customers moving with Arrow Light Haulage? Designer clothes valued at £250,000 per consignment and additional regulars runs with the value of £80,000.
In addition to this, Arrow Light Haulage regularly delivers fine wines and whiskey’s, machine parts and medical equipment, safe, sound and in one piece.
The high value journeys are completed by Kevin Arrow, who has security clearances to enter restricted areas of airfields, and can supply up to date CRB checks. He is also experienced in anti hijack techniques.
All the vehicles are tracked and have special geo-fence software that enables you to be emailed at certain points of the journey, so that you know that its on time, on track and more importantly, when it has arrived. Customers can also phone Kevin direct on route.
Arrow Light Haulage is a sustainable business, their environmental policy can be found on their website. In 2007 they won two business awards, one for environmental awareness and the second one for the best use Science and Technology in business. In this category they beat several multi million pound companies with huge technological resources.
Kevin also mentors start up couriers for one of the UK’s leading freight exchanges and has authored several successful courier ebooks. Scroll down further to see the book cover and links.
The Courier Shop is a collaborative project to enable industry specialists to work together to enable couriers and those that drive for a living to be more successful.
He works with his wife Sarah, she works on the website and the blog rather than delivering goods.
Clients you can refer to me.
1. Who do you know who moves a lot of parcels and packages throughout the UK?
2. Who do you know who is frustrated and tearing their hair out with their employed drivers? or current couriers?
3. Who do you know who is looking to outsource their transport and deliveries?
4. Who do you know who would want items collected and delivered safely, securely and discreetly?
5. Who do you know who wants their courier to be a bit greener and a whole lot more ethical?
Know any of these scenarios? then send ‘em to us. We’re happy to help.
Kevin & Sarah