There are two ways you can work for Arrow Light Haulage, as an employee or as a subcontractor.
A sub contractor is a person who works as a self employed owner driver and on occasions completes work for us. They are responsible for their own tax, national insurance and where applicable, VAT
We are an equal opportunities employer and working as a subcontractor is no guarantee of a permanent position with our same day courier company, each application is weighed on it’s individual merits and the applicants ability to do the job.
What you need to work for us and what we need to see before a telephone interview can take place.
- Current clean driving license
- Your own clean and tidy vehicle
- Satellite navigation system
- Goods in Transit insurance
- A polite and patient demeanour
- Excellent customer service skills
- Physically fit and able to lift boxes etc sometimes up to 25kgs
- CRB Check
- 10 year checkable work history
- 2 current references
If you have all this, please email Kevin Arrow at email@example.com with your details and we will process your application as a subcontractor for us.