The following terms and conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by the User on usage of the websites http://www.ArrowLightHaulage.co.uk.
You are requested to read them carefully before you use the services of this site.
- The term User shall refer to the user who is browsing the site. The term Courier company shall refer to Arrow Light Haulage. The term Site refers to http://www.ArrowLightHaulage.co.uk owned and monitored by Arrow Light Haulage.
- The Courier company may terminate User’s access at any time for any reason. The provisions regarding to disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information and indemnification shall survive such termination. A Courier company may monitor access to the Site.
- All content present on this site is the exclusive property of the Courier company .The software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this site belong to Courier company. No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from the Courier company. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorised use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
- The Courier company does not make any warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data, statements or products made available on the Site.
- The Site, and all content, materials, information, software, products and services provided on the Site, are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. The Courier company expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- The Courier company shall have no responsibility for any damage to User’s computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any content, materials, information from the Site.
- The Courier company may change or discontinue any aspect of its website at any time, including its content or features. The Courier company reserves the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to the use of the Site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon notice, which shall be placed on the Site.
- In no event will The Courier company be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use the Courier companies website, or any information provided on the website, or in the Products any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Product or interpretations thereof. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to the User.
- User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold the Courier company harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
- The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable.Â the Courier company disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
- The Courier company makes no warranty that: (a) the Site will meet your requirements; (b) the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.
- The User’s right to privacy is of paramount importance to the Courier company. Any information provided by the User will not be shared with any third party. The Courier company reserves the right to use the information to provide the User a more personalised online experience.
- The Site provides links to web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. You agree that the Courier company is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party web sites. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other web sites regarding privacy and other topics before use. the Courier company is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements, and User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. The Courier company is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort User may incur from dealing with any third party.
This website is owned by Kevin Arrow, Singlewell, Stanford le hope, Essex ss17 0pn.
To comply with the new Service provider regulations, you will need to know the following information –
Kevin Arrow is a sole trader. He is VAT registered and his number is 839478178.
He can be contacted at email@example.com
If you are unhappy with our service, and for reasons that are entirely our fault (ie traffic, we can do nothing about, but advising you on what our insurance covers we can). then please email firstname.lastname@example.org with feedback in the subject line, so we don’t miss it.
Please read and understand the terms of usage of our business services, as booking them indicates that you agree with them.
Arrow Light Haulage has public liability insurance, goods in transit insurance and employers liability insurances, copies are available upon request. If you think that you need to claim on our insurances after using our services, then we will send you a claim form. You will need to supply proof of damage in transit, photographs etc and sign the documentation to state it was damaged in transit at time of delivery. This is outlined in our terms of business.
Updated 26/12/2009 – Still relevant in 2018!